Thursday, April 8, 2010

the pill up for Best Club Night in the Phoenix

Woohoo! My beloved modern indie dance party the pill has once again been nominated for Boston's Best Club Night [Dance] in the Boston Phoenix/FNX Best Music Poll. For the record, we won this distinction last year.

For the record II, this is different than the Phoenix' "Best of 2010" poll, which we were nominated in for Best Dance Party (and with voting closed, results are expected soon). For the Record III, we won that shit last year, too.


So yeah. I don't know at what point I'll stop caring about these contests. It's an honor to be nominated, and it's a greater honor to have the people's vote year after year. But I know I can speak for DJ Ken when I say what's most important is that every Friday night the pill retains its place as the greatest indie dance party ever, and we adore everyone who comes out week after week (since 1997) and helps make it so. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment