Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Animals in the News: Attack Cats & Gay Dogs

This is why I love the news -- you never know what kinda weird ass shit will suddenly go down. It was a boring ol' Tuesday until about 5 minutes ago, when these gems found my desk:

-- Vicious cat attack in Idaho (the quotes are incredible: "All I heard was rrwwwrrrr hisss," Jackie Ostermiller said.... "I was literally screaming" ... "I noticed she was looking at my wife with a weird look," Blaine said ... "I want people to know how dangerous cats can be, they can turn on you in a dime. Believe it or not - cats!" she said.

-- A gay dog was refused entry into an Australian restaurant (the wait staff misheard "guide dog" for "gay dog". For fucking serious. No. REALLY.)

Ahhh, yes. Believe it or not, cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment