Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg vs Class Actress

So yeah, you know, it's Tuesday around 3pm, and once the pain and suffering of the Standard American Weekday settles in with the daily jailbreak at still least a few hours away, I usually seek refuge in the voice of Class Actress' Elizabeth Harper. Nope, I'm not entirely kidding when I say I'm obsessed with the music of this week's pill guests: it gets me through the day, carries me through exercise and tucks me in to bed at night before sleep. It hypnotizes me.

So anyway, was doing my daily "Class Actress Listening Party For 1 (TM)," when I came across this mashup of "Journal of Ardency" with Dr. Dre's "Nothing But A G Thang." Oh lordy lordy bee, this is pretty next level, and only a matter of time before Snoop gets on stage one night and bangs this gansta synth tip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment