Thursday, March 18, 2010

SXSW: Le Castle Vania tonight at the Social

My love for Atlanta's electro king Le Castle Vania remains tight, and tonight just got interesting as Dylan Eiland hits the Social along with Reid Speed and my boys in Hot Pink Delorean. Oh my.



IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN! Time to get our SXSW party on that is! Here are the details on where you can catch me this year.

Thursday March 18th 2010 11:45PM: at The Social SXSW Edition at Barcelona 209 East 6th Street, Austin, TX. FREE with SXSW badge or $10 day of‎. +21

Saturday March 20th 2010 11:30PM: at the Bestival/Rob da Bank show at The Phoenix 409 Colorado St) FREE with SXSW badge. +21

Come out and support! Also be sure to follow me on Twitter so i can keep you up to date on where i’ll be partying the rest of time i’m there!

Stay tuned for my WMC post! if you want the details now go check out the Gigs Section!

No comments:

Post a Comment