Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SOTD: Ladyhawke "My Delirium"

Got this album in the mail yesterday, and maybe it was the warm summer air blowing through my flowing locks as I carelessly cruised up the Mass Pike, but I'm thinking the new Ladyhawke album is one of the better releases I've heard lately. I figure "My Delirium" is one of the singles, as it's a fairly standout track beyond the drag-out verses... Chorus is top notch, and I suppose I'll mosey on down to House of Blues on Sept. 14 when she performs at some Perez Hilton concert (don't ask, I have no idea...) with Ida Maria.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit: I recognize this song from the Forever 21 store mix CD. For a store selling $10 florescent tees that say "peace" on them, it's kind of shocking how good the music is in there sometimes.

    ReplyDelete