Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RESURRECT : Halloween @ Privus Lounge

Well now. Shit. Huh. Damn.

I will most certainly be at Great Scott for Lifestyle's Depeche Mode set on Halloween Night, but this, oh this... this is where I'll be when Sean Drinkwater isn't Gahaning it up on stage. An extension of last year's Circus parties, still my favorite non-pill Boston dance party EVER, Resurrect takes over for one night only down at Privus Lounge, the site of much celebration, much heartbreak and much regret. Not sure I'm ready for all this, but damn am I excited. The best times of the past few years went down in this room.

TRUE PRODUCTIONS & THROWED Present: RESURRECT @ PRIVUS!

V.I.P.J. of THE COOL KIDS (Chicago)

FANTASTADON & VADUM RANKIN

EMARCE

JEFF GIL

// COSTUME CONTEST: $200 value in prizes!
// GUEST HOST: Christian Hall
// LIVE VISUALS: Jellz

$10
@ PRIVUS
165 Brighton Ave.
ALLSTON, MA 21+
www.truecrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment