Friday, January 30, 2009

Guide to watching the Super Bowl in Boston

Not gonna paste the whole thing, but in today's Herald I break down how and where to watch the Super Bowl, broken into halves: Home -- how to choose the best house party; and Away -- where to catch the game around town. The pictured wings are from the 100-wing platter at Game On. Yumz.

As for a prediction, while I should say something like Steelers 37, Cardinals 7, I'm going to predict an upset with a Cardinals win, 26-23. Also, outside of the Puppy Bowl, I don't really give a shit either way. Maybe I'll expose Lola's tit during the Kitten Halftime Show. Love you, Animal Planet.

1 comment:

  1. orlistat 120 mg is helped to treat obesity and prevents the complications of being overweight like diabetes, high blood pressure. It also improves your confidence by helping you lose weight and enhances your quality of life.

    ReplyDelete