Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Burgess/Curtain Society video "Swamp Thing"

From the Mark Burgess / Curtain Society gig last night. More to come on this epic, EPIC night (Swamp Thing opener? Dude from the Church jumping on stage for the encore? The Curtain Society pulling out more than an hour of near-flawless Chameleons songs with about 5 days notice? The intimacy of it all? The instant chemistry between band and front man? Everyone from Sean Freezepop to complete strangers looking around at each other going WTF?!@?! Ahhhhhh... Oh my fucking god, nothing can top this. Posted by Tintern on the Lemmingtrail board:

2 comments:

  1. I was blown away. We got more than we all deserved with how awesome this was. I felt honored to have opened for Mark and the boys.

    Shawn
    Hiss & Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my fave songs of all time! I wish I had been in town to witness this.

    ReplyDelete