Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"

Saw this over on the BLT, and until now it has apparently skipped by my Gaga spidey senses. So as I deal with the tragedy of Row Q banishment for Lady Gaga's December 2 show at the Wang (Really? Fucking Row Q? What am I, cattle!?! Last time I EVER buy tickets for anything, ever ever ever.) I'll swing the party shuffle strut in the grip of this hodgepodge of pop mediocrity until it grows on me like "Paparazzi" did.

I mean, this isn't terrible, but the "rar rar" shit is kinda a bit much. More of a Russian back-alley show tunes vibe again crossed up with standard future Top 40 dance club fare, but -- oh what the fuck never mind it to hell this rules like everything else this genius does and I'll be singing the Oooh Oooh Oooh shit all the way to Videodrome Discotheque tonight. That "Caught in a Bad Romance" vocal hook has already sodomized my dome piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment