Monday, November 9, 2009

In My Head: Annie "I Don't Like Your Band"

Debuted this shit early on at the pill last Friday, mixed straight through the outro fade of Passion Pit's "The Reeling," and the roof of Great Scott almost landed in the pool of blood outside Tedeschi two street lights down Harvard Ave (aw, too soon?).

Everyone with taste has been awaiting the new Annie album, and after several legal corporate label bullshit holdups we're finally getting it. When? I have no idea (EDIT: Nov. 16 US?), but the new track, "I Don't Like Your Band," is typical electro-bubble-pop brilliance from our Norwegian princess. Just when I've tired of throwing down that Designer Drugs "Anthonio" remix, we get the studio turbo boosters kicking in...

I feel bad I feel bad I feel bad I feel bad I don't like your band.

No comments:

Post a Comment