Friday, October 26, 2007

Cigarettes are a hell of a drug

While I’m still reeling over my Seahorse Chicken Strip and busy figuring out how to pawn this off on eBay, I thought this was pretty funny:


In other news...
- The day my Herald story ran about the Red Sox fucking up all sorts of concerts and shit, Ryan Montbleau, who is my new hero, revealed on his blog how Live Nation and his tour manager tried to convince him to cancel two weekend shows at the Paradise. He declined, with reasonable compromises. Way to raise a finger to the Nation, bro. I’ve never heard his music, but I now love this guy.

- What is this, 1988? From Yahoo’s front page yesterday, pulling a better-than-the-tagline-suggests story from the WSJ: Preteen fashion bullies - Kids are getting more critical of others' clothes, and some people blame stars like Madonna YES! Bad fashion in 2007 among 12-year olds is DEFINITELY Madonna's fault.

- I’m no basketball fan, but how many times will Michael Doleac be traded in his career?

- And finally, a shout out to Hearts Like Stars, a fashion blog so in-depth and hardcore I don’t even know what I’m reading half the time, and when I do I feel like Tim Gun with broad shoulders. Jennifer never ceases to impress, though I still hit up Glitter in the Water every day to see which of my after-hours guests are passed out in our back alley stairwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment