Thursday, December 24, 2009

Foxwoods & the pill for my XmasBirthday

Heading down to Foxwoods in a little bit with the lady and some good peoples, intent on gambling my life away at the MGM Grand roulette wheel just as the clock strikes midnight on my birthday (you people call it Christmas). Ever play Roulette? Always bet on black.

Upon hungover return tomw I plan on hanging with Lola & Kay, eating mad Chinese food, watching Ghost World and Killing Zoe and then heading to Great Scott for the pill's I Was Born On Christmas Day holiday dance party. Finally, a birthday party ON my birthday.





And hey, because it's the season of GIVING, here's some other cool shit I have coming up... Happy birthday to me, love you all. Thanks for reading my daily ragtime. xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment