Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Radiohead in Boston, BCN goes 1995

Today's Hotline: Radiohead hits Boston in August, 'BCN thinks its 1996 with and C. Faraone reports that Termanology gets signed. (Nevermind the wrong byline.)

I think I'll pass on seeing Radiohead. I caught them several times in the Bends-OK Computer era, and after that they completely lost me. Seriously, I just don't fucking get it. But then again, BCN Radio thinks its cool to have Stone Temple Pilots, Filter, Pennywise and Everlast headline their big-assed summer concert (Le Rave de Rivah), so what the fuck do I know about anything?

But to be fair, I think I'd rather see that BCN lineup than the FNX BMP Concert with Death Cab For Cutie, Presidents of the USA, Amanda Palmer and Bob Mould. Boston, can we wake the fuck up already?!?

1 comment:

  1. Bob Mould is pretty sweet though...well, Sugar was anyway.

    ReplyDelete