Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day. So I hear.

So it's April 1, a day of conniving trickery and evil tomfoolery, and my ballyhoo'd ass got off to a rousing start this a.m. by leading Queen B to believe I was called to Los Angeles to interview for a job at L.A. Weekly (which I applied for last week or so). I certainly will be getting my ass kicked later this evening.

In other news, today's Herald Hotline is filled with goodness: Lee Genesis gets run over by his own car in Miami; Dropkicks go Gold; and I share more dirty thoughts on Sunday's Rock of Love. While I don't normally come up with the headlines, that "Genesis 03:29 - Let there be brakes" is all sorts of Vanya.

Also, only two more days until the finale of the second greatest show on TV, Make Me a Supermodel. My ruble is on Ronnie; the lady likes Perry. But if Holly finally shuts her southern drawl piehole, we're all truly winners. (Except Perry's ex who is banging Britney's boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment