Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vinyl haul at Record Exchange in Salem

Hit up Record Exchange in Salem for some pre-Sunday afternoon Town Common & Pickering Wharf walking, and my $28 vinyl haul is pretty fucking awesome. I scored:

MInistry "With Sympathy" $4 -- really holds up, and "Effigy," "Revenge" and "Work For Love" are underground dance classics.

Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark "The Best of OMD" $4 -- Steal of the Century, from "Electricity" to "If You Leave."

Depeche Mode "Shake the DIsease" remixes $5 -- My second favorite Mode song ever, behind "But Not Tonight."

Nitzer Ebb "Belief" $5 -- I mean, $5, why not. I want to cut up some camo shorts just listening to it.

The Sound "One Thousand Reasons" $6 -- Underrated find, decent-enough song. I like the b-sides better.

Suede "Everything Will Flow" remixes $3 -- Just really god fucking awful but I can't ever leave a record store without buying any in-stock Suede, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment