Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Karen Barnicle in the Improper; gig tonight

So I caught quite the suprise as I was waiting for my $70 takeout order from Privus Lounge last night, nervously counting down the minutes until For the Love of Ray J restored meaning to my life.

I ran into, then sat down with, Lindsey/Dickie/Raph who were having dinner, when suddenly L-Starr passed me the latest issue of the Improper Bostonian. And there it was: Karen Barnicle of Barnicle smack dab on the cover, modeling a bridal gown/dress editorial. Girl looks incredible. For the first time ever, I recommend picking up a copy.

On a related note, Barnicle should be back at the pill sometime this summer, as a sorta make-up after their December gig was a snowstorm washout. But catch them tonight at the Cask N Flagon for some sort of Dropkick Murphys/St. Patrick's Day afterparty shindig. Details on their MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment