It's Oct. 31, finally, and in today's Herald I discuss some last-minute ideas on having a fun night out. But more importantly, my Top 5 Costumes for 2008 was cut entirely, and I wonder why... But since it didn't run, I'll post it here:
TOP 5 LAST MINUTE COSTUMES
Showing up as Sarah Palin is the Halloween equivalent to going to the prom and seeing everyone in the same dress. Here are five easy Halloween costume ideas that are sure to turn heads like Linda Blair in “The Exorcist.”
5. Pregnant Gloucester Teen – All you need is a pillow and some bad advice.
4. 8-year-old with an Uzi – No NRA membership card necessary.
3. Ashley Todd – Carve a backwards “B” and blame everyone at the party.
2. Joe the Plumber – More than it’s cracked up to be.
1. Suicidal Wall Street banker – How far has your stock fallen?