Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Reading stripper reverses Sox curse

All this time, I thought it was pitching. I thought it was Schill's bloody sock. I thought it was the band of Idiots. Or Dave Roberts' steal. Or Keith Foulke's, uh, something. I thought it was -- it had to be -- Johnny Damon's caveman hair!

Nope, the 2004 Boston Red Sox were able to reverse the 86-year Curse of the Bambino thanks to a Reading stripper who fucked A-Rod twice in the '04 campaign.

"When A-Rod called her when he was in town for the American League Championship Series, Candice met him and they had sex again. Although this time he didn’t let her stay the night. 'He said he had a big game the next day. I like to say I helped us win,' she laughed. 'I reversed the curse!'"

There you have it. Take that, Millar.

No comments:

Post a Comment