Monday, May 19, 2008

Obscure LA band to Miley: "Hear You Again"


So in my Herald column today I detailed how LA-band Lustra claims Miley Cyrus ripped them off. I'm too lazy to post links to Lustra's crap-tastic forgotten hit "Scotty Doesn't Know" and Cyrus' "Rockstar," but trust me they are similar in the same way everything I hear on 'BCN sounds like that annoying-as-fuck Lit song.

But in other, more important Miley Cyrus news, uber-hit "See You Again" is approaching "Since U Been Gone"-levels of Vanya euphoria. I don't give a fizz-tittie-tuck that it came out late last year, competition for Song of the Year 2008 is effectively over. Le Castle Vania needs to get an electro banger remix of that up ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Did you say you wanted a remix?

    http://www.myspace.com/phonephetviengkhamkeo

    ReplyDelete