Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free Energy tonight at the Middle East

One of the bands I listed on FNX during my "What to listen to in 2010" segment back in January, Philadelphia's Free Energy are making me look good! Produced by James Murphy and released through DFA Records, I picked up a cassette tape of theirs at SXSW, and it inspired me to fix the broken ass boombox I was previously using just as a mantle piece in my living room.

So naturally, I have a debt to repay, and I think I just might do that tonight at the Middle East in Cambridge, where these groove-hooked rock n roll dudes blow shit up along with Jukebox the Ghost and Miniature Tigers. Cool bill.

"Free Energy" from Free Energy on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. sildenafil 100 mg is used for erectile dysfunction treatment and Pulmonary Hypertension. it meant for the mitigation of impotence effects in patients with the dreaded erectile dysfunction condition.

    ReplyDelete