Wednesday, December 5, 2007

If it's in the papers, it must be true


So the Uni Watch conference is slated for tomorrow night at 8:30pm at BBW, allowing myself to saddle up with D&D kids and VNV Nation fans in the annals or excessive dorkdom. I tried to get a hold of Paul Lukas, at right, for a Uni Chat, but he wasn't available, so I wrote something anyway, talking to a few people who, like me, are kinda obsessed with sports uniforms. Hopefully I'll get to catch up with Lukas tomorrow night. I've read his Uni Watch column since it was in the Village Voice, so it's a real treat.

Not to be outdone, also check out the Milky Way going all Radiohead in Hotline, and my Stylish Man Gift Guide, with a huge, Adam Oates-like assist from Gary Ritacco at Uniform in the South End.

It's been a hectic week, though I finally got around to checking out Church on Monday. It's the new joint in the Linwood space, and I'm really impressed with the vibe. I gotta get some electro night in there before the goth kids find it.

Project Runway Party tonight, which I will honor by trying to decide what to fucking wear to the Uni Watch thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment